Thank you for booking with us.
Congratulations on taking an important step in you or your businesses future!
Here’s how it works:
1. Please send any topics you’d like to discuss or not discuss to as well as BIO to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Not mandatory but if you have something you’d like us to share or not share please let us know.
2. Best way for people to get ahold of you / your organization and anything you’d like to promote / mention? Websites, Social Media, Upcoming Shows, Books, etc.
3. We conduct all of our introductions using Zoom.US Don’t worry, you don’t need to prepare anything, just click on the link contained in a follow up email and it’ll load up our conference room. These are recorded. Please be on the lookout for this email and message us if you did not receive one.
4. Please get ready to click the Zoom link at least 5 minutes in advance of our meeting start – we don’t have a LOT of time. There is a start / stop video button in the lower left hand corner. Click on the arrow and find video settings. From there you can adjust audio / video settings. Make sure you do not have your MICROPHONE selected as your SPEAKER!
5. If you need to re-schedule or cancel, no worries at all – it happens! Just click the ‘reschedule/cancel’ link in this email.
6. That’s it for now! I’ll send reminders ahead of time. Speak soon!
-Make sure you use headphones to prevent feedback (very important).
-Please avoid recording in a noisy area or a large room that could echo.
-Please close all non essential applications and make sure your CPU and Memory are under 50% before we start the meeting.
-Please make sure you have a good internet connection 2mbps up/down. This can be tested at www.speedtest.net -Using an external mic or microphone embedded within your headphones is a great alternative to using your internal computer mic.
– I’ve been known to place a tripod in front of my monitor so I can look at the guest and not appear to be looking adrift.
Final Tip: Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.